What is a "cookie"?
"Cookies" (cookies) are single, small text files sent by the visited web sites and downloaded to the user's computer. The information contained in these files allow you to read the information contained therein only by the party that created them. Therefore, the site may not have access to other files on the user's computer.
What cookies Primmoco.com website uses ?
- to measure user traffic to sites using Google Analytics code - For more information about the files cookies in your Google Analytics can be found at: http://www.google.pl/intl/pl/analytics/privacyoverview.html
- remembering disagreement on display in the future some of the content,
- measurement of effectiveness (conversion tracking) held shares to the company, eg. in partnership programs, affiliate networks
What are "cookies" we use?
On the pages Primmo Real Estate there can be used two types of "cookies":
- session - remain on the user's device, until they leave the website or disable software (web browser)
- Fixed - remain on the user's device for the time specified in the parameters of the file, or until they are manually deleted by the user.
Can I opt out of accepting cookies?
Activities related to storing and sending cookies are supported by web browsers and are invisible to the user. Most browsers accept cookies by default. However, you can set your browser to be able to reject requests for storage of cookies at all or some cookies. This can be done using the settings in your browser. Before you decide to change the default settings but keep in mind that many Cookies help increase the convenience of use of the site. Disabling Cookies may have an impact on how it will display our website in your browser.